CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn...

What is all the HYPE about Breaking Dawn? Only that it is the best book ever, (besides its predessessors)... I love each and every character. Edward is my favorite. So far. It is amazing that just a book can arouse so many senses and make you feel awkward emotions you are not used to feeling. I am having a great time reading it, even though I have a love hate relationship with Jacob. Can you hear me? Kudos to those that have already finished it. Please dont ruin the ending for me, or I will have to sick my werewolf on you...

3 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

i don't think rob would follow through with the order for a ruined surprise for breaking dawn. :)

mrs z said...

I am going to borrow them from the library so that I can get caught up. I never heard of the series until Angie brought it up. I'll let you know what I think. Mom