CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The "BLOG" Thing

It sort of sounds like.. The "Blob" Thing. Thank you all for posting comments... they make us laugh! So, everyone is asking for an UPDATE on the new house. WE LOVE IT! We got all moved in with a MAJOR thanks to Tim and Joe and the Stonewood ward... I am so grateful that everyone helped me...

As soon as Rob gets home, he has to fix the dryer, take out the empty boxes, clean the garage, hang the mirror, fix the towel rack, set up the TV, change the HUTCH to the other room for BABY, set up the bed frame, lift the dresser, remove the paint from the sink, AND then he can rest. For a minute. Poor guy. But after all that, I hope to have a PARTY... and who does not love a PARTY!?!

If I had the camera, I could post some pictures. Rob takes the CAMERA on the fires with him. He takes pictures of CHARRED squirrels. (No, really, he does). And he records things like other crew members eating banana SLUGS... maybe we will POST THAT!!! ha ha ha

1 comments:

mrs z said...

Thanks Alia, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
MOM You guys make me laugh so much!
PS check out my blog page and read a poem or two